Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday America FREEBIE!!

To help all my fellow Americans celebrate their Freedom I am giving away a piece of my new mega kit "Happy Birthday America" today. The rest of the kit will follow in pieces until Friday July 4th ;) This part of the kit is a little more rustic than the rest so I bundled it up together for you to have them all at one time. The entire kit is over 100 megs. Please remember to NOT SHARE FILES. You can click on the image to be taken to your download for today.



Have a wonderful weekend! I may be back with another post in a little while ;)

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Thanks Terrell, If I don't catch up with you before the 4th have a great Independence Day!!
Awesome Freebie Hun!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the first DL!!!!!!!!!!

Lois B said...

Beautiful - so nice to see some different colors used as well. Very elegant indeed.

Anonymous said...

Super, thanks a bunch as I am very proud to be an American.

kanagaroo said...

Thanks! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. With the muted color but still US, thinking would be great for WW I and other heritage layouts.
Cecile

jahree said...

WOW!! just beautiful! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I love this....so beautiful and so patriotic!!
~hugs~~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great kit!!

Peggie said...

This is lovely. Thank you.

Candie said...

Terrell, this is a fantastic kit! TY so much for sharing!