Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Autumn Freebie #1

As promised the freebies will now begin to flow ;) Here is the first one, there are 3 so far. I am not sure if I will be making more of these or not. So, you know the rules but I will reiterate for those who may be new here.

NO FILE SHARING
NO CLAIMING THESE AS YOUR OWN WORK
NO "REWORKING" INCLUDING RECOLORNG AND MAKING QUICKPAGES AND GIVING THEM AWAY OR SELLING THEM.

You can click on the image to be taken to your download ;) I would love to see any layouts you make with this so feel free to come back and let me know where I can find them ;)



Have an awesome day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift! Thank you so very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Love Fall.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This collection is beautiful - love the color combination. The leaf border and the flower are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your beautiful Autumn Freebie!