Thursday, August 14, 2008

Proud as a ...

Peacock! I started making this kit then realized that had I continued at this pace and style that it really would have been very loud - tacky - gaudy lol whatever. So I thought that it looked quite nice as a mini kit and decided I would give it to whoever wanted it. So, if you are Proud as a peacock about something this is the perfect little freebie for you ;) Please NO FILE SHARING. No making of quickpages and giving them away etc. You know the rules by now Clicking on the image will take you to the download page at 4-Shared. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous--thanks so much for sharing.

Carole N. said...

I love this mini kit. I am "proud as a peacock" of my son and his family including our two grandchildren.

Thank you so much for sharing and big hugs!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had been trying to find a kit with peacocks. Thank you very much for the Beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These elements are fabulous!! Thank you for sharing! :)