Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tracy - AKA Ambowife never ceases to amaze me

So I have 2 people on my CT. People say I should have more but I have developed a wonderful relationship with these Ladies and quite frankly with the way file sharing and everything has been going on, I don't feel comfortable trusting someone I don't know. It stinks, but it's true. So anyway, Tracy has been working her tail off for the last few weeks. She is one of the contestants in the "Next SAS-Y Designer" Contest over at SAS. Now mind you not only has she been creating her first kit for week one of the competition but she has also done these layouts for me:





PLUS She has done these:







AND She has already completed my Impromptu Birthday Challenge!



HOLY CANOLI! If you haven't been over to the "Next SAS-Y Designer" Contest Thread or Gallery GO NOW and check out Tracy's Awesome entry!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What can I say, when you got the mojo you gotta use it, I've had a ball this last few weeks LOL. Thanks Hun!! Blushing Severely now LOL!!
Hugs
Tracy