Monday, May 4, 2009

Puppy Problems, John drives and wth is that?

Well, how can I have Puppy Problems when I don't even have a puppy? Well let me start with the phrase "o contrare mon freire" (sp? lol) If you have been following me around - especially on Facebook, you know the neighbor's two dogs both had puppies. One litter was a Grand Pyranese and the other litter are Jack Russell's. While I adore the Pyranese, they are such fluff balls, I bonded with one of the Jack Russells. I named him Snoopy ;)



I know the photo isn't the best but you can see why I call him Snoopy - yes I know Snoopy is a Beagle lol.

So anyway I had made a request to Bill - our friend and neighbor, that he sell Snoopy last. So between Bill & John, they came up with the idea of Snoopy making the perfect Mother's Day gift for me. Awesome right? John got Snoopy cheaper than what Bill is selling the puppies for and I get my gorgeous little snookie ukums. What could be sweeter than that right? Well almost nothing but now let's bring the problem into the picture. Did I tell you that we are not supposed to have pets here? Sigh. I am going to have to go to the Landlord and ask her if it will be okay, I mean we have been here over a year and a half already and we haven't destroyed the place and we never ask her for anything so I am hoping she says yes, if not John and I will be crushed.

And speaking of John check him out - DRIVING!




That is an F250 he is driving! So now he won't have to take the lawn mower or tractor to work when he grows up cause he can drive a car now lol. Or actually a fairly large truck lol. He's 12, don't forget that lol .

Dinner Thursday night was my Pasta Salad and grilled shrimps ;) Needless to say there were NO leftovers lol.




Now last but not least, where is Rod Serling when you need him? We were walking around our yard checking out the new growth - in between the raindrops - and we found some very pretty things:




Here are the weird things. Eeeww and OMG!




If anyone can tell me what these things are I would appreciate it. I am thinking they must be some sort of fruit designed to be eaten by birds then pooped out somewhere else, but I could be wrong. And just eeewww I mean they are kinda like face huggers almost lol. At any moment Ripley could have come up behind me with Bishop in tow and started shooting and I would not have been surprised lol.

OK this is the end of my post for now. Hope you had a chuckle or two. If you get a chance, check out the post under this one about the Great Scavenger hunt we have going on at DD and check out my two new kits Baby Boy and Sunflowers - they are both on sale for $2! The rest of my Boutique is on sale for 50% off including COMMERCIAL USE!

OK Gotta go and pick up Alex from work soon - he actually got some day hours instead of evening so he will be home for dinner tonight! Yeah! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

with presentation like that I'm not surprized there were no left overs - fabulous looking prawn pasta dish

Pink Rufflez said...

Hello - the first two pictures of the yellow flower are of the tulip tree. More information here -

http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/trees/in_tulip_tree.htm

These trees are beautiful when they get big :)