Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New kits & a Freebie!

I know it has been awhile since I posted here. I have been twittering my heart out instead lol. But I wanted to let you all see some of my newest designs and give you a little freebie ;)

"Dad 'n Me Went Fishing" In my Boutique for only $3.50! There are 30 Papers and 27 Elements in this kit!



This is my newest kit "I Love my Step-Dad" and it is in my boutique today for only $2!



And here is your matching freebie ;)



Clicking on the image will bring you to your download. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

cathy said...

Thank you for the freebie! My step dad means a lot to me and this is the first one I've seen honoring a step...