Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

So I sit here at 1:00 in the afternoon and I am listening to my son play what I call the "Who do you love more?" game. He gives us "for instances" and tries to get an answer as to which one we love more. You would think that after years of doing this he would realize that the only answer he will get is "We don't love either one of you more - you are different children and therefore we love you differently for different things - but no more and no less" Oh well, eventually it will sink in.

Meanwhile what I had been doing was trying to decide what realistic resolutions I could make for 2007. I'm not quitting smoking, that's just not happening anytime soon but I think I can manage the following:

1. Become more organized (quite honestly, I couldn't be any less organized lol)
2. Help Charles even more to get up to speed faster and learn the plethera of information for school.
3. Resign myself to getting up at a decent hour, 7 or 8 am instead of 9 or 10
4. Going to bed by 12:00 or 12:30 instead of 3 or 4
5. Design a minimum of 3 kits per week plus two freebies
6. Scrap goal of 200 pages for the year (I seem to create more than I actually scrap)
7. Get my businesses up and running and actually making money.

I think these are reasonable goals, not too crazy or so off base that they are unreachable. I actually started yesterday and my son's eyes nearly fell out of his head when I popped up by his room - not only dressed in "street clothes" but with my makeup on and I wasn't going anywhere lol. I usually don't bother with the makeup lately if I am not going anywhere and I sit around in lounge pants and a tank top or t-shirt.

Just a little heads up before I go, I have several kits and elements lined up for freebies starting tomorrow. As of tomorrow all freebies offered up until now will be gone! Be sure to grab whatever you like now before they are all gone!

No comments: