Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Valentines Day and Sigh... yes I changed my background

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


Wow it got here before I knew it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and get's to spend time with their loved ones. I'm sure they will be many new engagements today and roses to be had :) Not here, but somewhere lol. It's ok, I'm still happy, we are together and with the way things have been going the past 6 months, we are happy to still be together. We figure if we can stick together through all of these maniacal ups and downs (which have been mostly downs) then we can make it through anything. LOL.

Well although I had a bunch of compliments on my background here at my blog, I also had a few comments that people couldn't read the posts with the background. So I have elected to swap it around. I think it works now, posts are readable but I still kept the basics of my original background. I hope you all still like it.

Sometime later today I will be posting all of the info for this week. There are sales (Including mine which I already posted lol) and FREEBIES and challenges and oh my! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep...together...and you ain't (ain't ain't a word but then...lol) whistlin' dixie...*MUAH*
LOVE YOU!!!