Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Freebie!

This one is a Quick Page. Sorry parents of little girls but this one is for the Boys. I will make a girls kit soon I promise! This zip is between 19 and 20 megs It's a full 12 X 12 and saved as a png at 300. Please remember to show some love if you download. Also if you think someone else would like this, please send them here to my blog, don't share files ok? As always, the download is attached to the image so click on the image and your download will begin!



Enjoy!

13 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

krissej69 said...

QP is too cute! Love how you put the word boy around the pic placeholder! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great QP!! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

As usual this is great. I can see lots of ways just to use the BOY part of this too. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Cute qp. So sweet. BTW I love the color of you hair it's beautiful. I saw you live in West Palm Beach, I live in Tampa. TFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryEllen said...

perfect for my grandson photo thanks

Anonymous said...

Great page! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute; thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous QP!

Anonymous said...

thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you