Friday, February 23, 2007

Two more Layouts

I did two more LOs last night and got them posted. I was really into LOs last night and still want to do a bunch more. There are alot of photos that I want to get scrapped so I can get them printed and also make slide shows onto dvds so I can send them to my family in NY. It's been over 3 years since they have seen the boys (and they haven't seen me since I lost the 56 lbs! LOL) Anyway here are my latest Layouts.

I called this Layout Rare Species lol. It is a photo of Alex actually relaxing - you won't find another like it lol. And this photo was taken last year! I made it with my kit "Alex's Asian" Yep it was named for him and I made it for him because he loves the Asian look. Anywhere here is this one:



This one I had fun with too. I made this LO using Cottage Picnic by Shannon F (I just LOVE her 'happy kits" as I call them!) These are just photos of my boys when they were little playing outside. I have a ton of these types of photos that I really want to get scrapped. Here's the LO:




Of courseyou can find these kits at DIGI SCRAP CENTRAL

Be back in a bit, I have a bunch of stuff lined up for today!

4 comments:

Juls said...

what a cute page :) That is a really cute kit, I'm diggin the chinese lantern looking beads lol. great job, keep up the motovation Girl!

Not Everyones Mama said...

Those are great pages!

I need to lose 56 lbs. LOL I lost 80 after I had my son, gained 70 with my 2 year old, lost 40, gained 16 with my 2 1/2 month old, I've lost 20 again, but am still flabby from baby. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Terrell,
Wow you've got some cool stuff out! Love the layout you did with "Alex's Asian Kit". The embossed bamboo looks fabulous! I grabbed both your "Babies and More" and your "Dis-Stressed House" (love your play on words) Kits. Thank you : D
MamaB

Anonymous said...

Hi Terrell,
Wow you've got some cool stuff out! Love the layout you did with "Alex's Asian Kit". The embossed bamboo looks fabulous! I grabbed both your "Babies and More" and your "Dis-Stressed House" (love your play on words) Kits. Thank you : D
MamaB