Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Good Morning ;)

And it really is, or should be again when I get up lol. It feels like things are finally looking up for us. There is a light at the end of the tunnel (usually though for me, it's an oncoming train lol) I got my little toot by getting an interview with 5 Minutes for Mom, and Alex has 2 interviews on Wednesday! YEAH! Thank God, I really can't take much more of this. So currently I look even odder than normal because not only do I have my fingers crossed but also my eyes, toes, legs, arms.... sigh, makes it very hard to walk ;) OK well, just figured I would post the happy news..... oh I almost forgot.....I think there is another freebie on the way too ;) (insert evil, teasing grin here lol)

Hope you had a great night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have a great day. :)

Christine said...

That's great!!!

Have a nice day :)

Leah Nicole said...

Congrats on your good news!