Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been Tagged by Cindy! Cindyrelly's Corner ACK I was afraid of one of these lol. OK Here goes nothing.

Rules:

  • 1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • 2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • 3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • 4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts about myself hmmmm.... let's see

When people ask me if I am a natural redhead my response is "Of course, I love red hair so NATURALLY I dye it red " ;)

I was raised in Brooklyn & Queens and was originally going to be a lawyer.

I'm short lol only 5'5

Epinephrine slows my blood pressure down ;)

I am a Type A personality with ADHD and work about 16 hours a day.

I love music and listen to everything from Helen Reddy to 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, Ludacris, etc.

I am a Movie nut and prefer Horror Movies and Action/Adventure, Classic or a really good Drama ;) I will randomly quote a movie if it fits a particular situation. I often say "What we have here, is a failure.... to communicate" to my children of course lol.

OK I am going to Tag

GAIL

SHANNON

TRACY

DOREEN

KYMM

SHERAH

MARSHA

2 comments:

Modern-Day Ma said...

Hi Terrell :-)

((hugs))

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I LOOOOOVVVVEE your spring overlays and trims set!! Gorgeous graduation mega kit too!! :-) We should do a collab sometime ;-)

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Terrell! I enjoyed reading your tidbits... I'm short too 5'2-3/4-inches ... I usually just say 5'3" I LOVE your music choices... quite a variety. Have a Great Day :) Cindy