Thursday, July 17, 2008

SAS-Y Newsletter & More!

OH MY Miss Julie is feeling mighty generous again! She has decided to let us share the newest Newsletter Link with all of you! You know what that means right? Great news, fun and FREEBIES!

SAS-Y NEWSLETTER

Check out what's new in my Boutique!






There are more items the next post down too ;) I know I had said 17 new items and there are only 12 but I haven't gotten the rest packed up yet. Tomorrow is the last day I will be able to come to the coffee shop so I am running ragged. I got up late this morning because I have only had about 9 hours sleep over the past 3 days so today I won't be able to get as much done as I had hoped. I am trying to upload a few freebies for you too so that I can just get online and post the links later. I may have one for you today ;)

No comments: