Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Call me Rip Van Winkle

because I went to bed one summery night and woke up to this:






Now while this is a beautiful scene I must admit I am really confused. Doesn't Fall start in October? We are still in August right? I mean it's 90 degrees here almost every day, people are still dressing in light clothing, there are no Halloween or Thanksgiving decorations around. Did I fall asleep and miss something or did I miss the memo from Mother Nature? LOL Oh well, guess I will be sitting back and enjoying it.

1 comment:

Beachnut said...

Yup, It's called "heat stress". Last year was drier that this T and my trees had no leaves by Sept. In August my leaves showed "color" what leaves we had. What do you mean no Halloween deco's haven't you been to Wally world heck I found fall stuff lining the shelves in late July. Have heart the Christmas stuff should be up"Very" soon. LOL

Where we are now (Oklahoma) things are still green from the rain they have horded.LOL More flooding yesterday in the lower half of the state. Thanks for the photos of "home" Miss you Hugs, Doreen