Thursday, May 14, 2009

Freebies for you!!

Yep Melody has made some freebies for you and she has them on her blog. I couldn't get this to you sooner because for some reason Blogger was NOT letting me get onto the login page, never mind actually log in. But here is a little preview of the QPs the way Melody used them. Aren't they adorable? Click on the image to be taken to her post and when you go there remember to leave her some love ok?





I have put a few more new items in my Boutique:






Don't forget that I am having my Mother's Week Sale! Get between 50 and 70% off but only until tomorrow night!!
OK Gotta run!! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow lots of cool stuff TerrellS, I see you are keeping super busy with Divine Digital, missing you and I am keeping super busy too. Huge Hugs
Tracy