Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally a Freebie!

I know, I know, it's been awhile. So to make up for it, here is an add on kit for my Valentines Day Freebie. This one include 8 papers, 14 Elements and a complete Alpha with an exclamation point! The zip is almost 51mgs. Hope this helps make up for the time I neglected you. PLEASE don't be mean, if you download it please leave a comment.



Just click on the image to download. Enjoy! Oh and come back soon because I am working on a few more freebies too!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHH i love this kit!!! Very Pretty.. I can't wait to use it!!! Thank you so much!! :) See you in Chat!

Kitty/Leslie

Anonymous said...

Great Valentines day kit. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how lucky, I just came across your site. This is beautiful. Thank you so much.
hsmema.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Thank you sooooo much

PSharp said...

Love the Valentine's kit. Awesome alpha. Thank you.

Gail said...

Thank you for the lovely gift! Your Valentine kit is really pretty.

clc said...

Great kit - especially love the alpha! Thank you!

Liz said...

Thanks so much! This is a great kit!

Anonymous said...

Cute kit. Thank you :)

MaryEllen said...

very pretty love the alpha thanks
Happy Valentines Day

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Thank you for your beautiful work and sharing with all of us!! Thank you!!
Mary K.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing. Very nice kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much! I picked up both of your beautiful vday kits. I also found a cute snowflake but to late for the freebie! my loss! Thank you you are so generous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, your alpha is lovely.

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE FREEBIE...LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit.Love the alpha.tfs

Cindy Jo said...

Lovely kit. Thank you!