Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Movie Quote Challenge, Chats, Sales & More

Yep that's what I said MOVIE QUOTE CHALLENGE. Around here, whenever things happen, we always quote a movie. Like when we tell the kids something 10 times and on the 10th time they give us that look like they are surprised we said it. One of us will usually say (in our best Joe Pesci voice) "You were serious about dat?" (My Cousin Vinny) Or when the kids play dumb - who can remember Vinny Barbarino? "I'm so confused!!" or "Who? What?" Where?" I know you must have a ton of them like we do (even if you don't use them on kids lol)

So here is your mission - Come up with one of your favorite quotes and incorporate it into a LO. Be sure to add the journaling somewhere in it which tells us which Movie (or tv show is ok too) Who said it etc., Of course extra journaling is great too to tell us what is happening in your LO that is symbolic of the Quote.

Come on, let's get going and see all the great things we can come up with!!

Of course, there is a prize to be had here as well!

Also be sure to check out the SKETCH CHALLENGE I am hosting and Lynncal is hosting the COLOR CHALLENGE!

This Friday night at 11:00 PM EST is a Chat with Rhonda! "It's Gotta Be Almost Spring"

Enableem's 50% off sale ends today and so does my 30% off sale! Better Hurry.

There are also new kits in the SCRAP SHOP, more challenges, more fun..... Come by and join us!

1 comment:

Canay said...

First time I've been to your blog. There is so much to check out here. I am at work (shhhhhh) and don't have time to look at everything. I'll add you to my bloglines and come back when I have more time.

Have a happy hump day:)