Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Freebie!! Silly girl!

Yep, I was making one kit and suddenly made something by accident and went off on a tangent lol. This is the result. I thought it would be a great little kit for that special teen, or even a goofy adult!

SORRY THIS LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED. Look for it in the DSC Bargain Area coming soon!



Please remember to leave some love if you snag this kit. Also, please send people to my blog to download it, no file sharing please. OK, you know the routine, click on the image and the download will start! Have a good one!

12 comments:

ccjanet said...

I love it, it is so colorful and sassy.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much..this is wonderful..I love the color combo.:)

Shell said...

If its possible for a kit to look sassy this one captures that . TFS

Mom2mykids said...

Very cute kit, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got sidetracked. lol I love the colours and this kit looks like lots of fun. TFS

Anonymous said...

Wonderful bright cheerful kit. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love these colors. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love these colors!! Thank you for sharing! :O)

PSharp said...

Love the color combinations. Great kit. Thank you.

Cindy Jo said...

Wonderful kit! I love the colors. I think it will not only be a great kit for teens, but I can see me using it to scrap some of my MANY photos of my one year old granddaughter.