Monday, November 20, 2006

11-13-06 Daily Rambling

November 13, 2006 by tsanzone.

Yeah, I know, I hate Mondays too lol. Just figured it was as good a title as any for today’s blog lol
We managed to get our errands done yesterday. Got John’s glasses he was so happy. He kept saying, “I can read that …blah blah, oh and I can see that …blah blah and Oh when did that get there?” It was so funny. This child is on about his 10th or 11th pair of glasses ….sigh. They say the titaniums are indestructable ….. my eye. They used to say that about Tonka Trucks too, they obviously never met my boys lol. Oh well, another pair of glasses another $100. I told him if he breaks this pair the next pair comes from the Dollar Store lol. They have glasses at -150 prescription. Might grab one or two for him when he goes out to play, if he ever gets off punishment. Seems like he never will though at this rate. We used to have a little sign in the house that said “Be sure brain is in gear before engaging in mouth” Think I might need to get another one. Even just the part that says be sure brain is in gear would be sufficient because it’s not just his mouth that gets him into trouble. Oh well, this too shall pass. “It’s just a stage”
Anyway, we got the glasses, picked up a cd case that holds 208 and transferred all of our backup DVDs to it for both 3D and scrapbooking. We had a bunch of holders that had like 20 DVD capacity and they just weren’t cutting it. Now we will use those for other things like helping to seperate magazine DVDs and other miscellaneous CDs.

We also made our pitstop at Office Depot to get ink. Between my customer rebate card, a $10 off $50 or more coupon and a “Return an empty ink cartridge and get $5 back” coupon and finally the “If you buy more than one the price drops to $9.89 instead of like $11.89″ we paid $29 for $80 worth of ink! Thank God because I can’t keep laying out $80 for 6 cartridges. This printer won’t print if it is out of one color. We do alot of printing with Charles’ homeschooling between the assignments and lessons and then his work. We have two big binders full of stuff so, obviously, we use alot of ink. Printers are cheap enough sure, but they get you with the ink. Like saying oh yes you want a printer here ya go! Oh, wait you want to USE the printer…well the ink is going to cost you!

Today Charles does Math and in between we need to work on this blog and see what we can do about getting pics to show, I am making a kit for Christmas that I will probably put up as a freebie My son just told me I have no life because I am always on the computer working and we never go anywhere. I said “I have a life, I’m just not living it right now” lol

So I am off to work on the kit, update my website and work on getting the other one up an running. First I need to post in my RANTS section - because , well what would a day without me complaining be? BORING! Have a great day!
That’s the way I saw it….

No comments: