Monday, November 20, 2006

Originally posted 11-14-06

OK, I live for music. I listen to everything from AC/DC to Barbara Streisand to Ludacris. I LOVE everything except Country and Opera. But for goodness sake, stop putting it on your blogs and sites. I hit a site and out of nowhere comes this music blaring through my speakers and half of the time it’s something corney. How about, if you want music on your site, then add it but set it so it doesn’t play unless the person wants it to? The have the players that have the play button so if a person wants to hear the music they can, some are even like a little juke box where they can pick a couple of different ones. I hate being jumped by music when I hit a site. Just had to get that out there because I just got assaulted again for about the 5th time today.

No comments: